Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Wrangler Blog

Greetings Wranglers,

Welcome to my blog. imagine that, a place where I can spout off, unedited except for the muffler I place on myself. That is truly frightening. I am enthusiastic about this process having been a longtime blog reader with a hidden urge to boldly step out and stake out my place in cyberspace. Many is the time when visiting sites like Huffington Post, Politico, First Read etc. that I've screamed to myself ,"Who gave this cretin a license to write and why hasn't anyone revoked it?" Well now its your turn. This blog will be dedicated to all things West Mesquite and issues of education. .........and politics,.......... and culture, .........and the Minnesota Twins, and anything I darn well please since its my blog. I invite you to share your thoughts and opinions. my only request would be that you keep it clean. Thanks and happy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment